Friday, April 15, 2016

bienvenido a miami

Matt was invited to teach a workshop in Miami so Mos and I tagged along to hang out and get some hot & humid temperatures on our skin (the sun has never been so bright!) He was an amazing little travel companion and charmed all the people (also, I love leaving UT because everyone loves babies so much more since it's special & not common and mundane like here.) We walked all over Miami, hung out with Alisa (from the school) and talked all about Cuba, visited the Freedom Tower, hit up South Beach for a morning, watched a lot of HGTV, and I even snuck in a trip with my long time blog friend Robin to the Shake Shack! We had a very nice trip and I even made a video with the most unique song you've ever heard about Miami ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment