Monday, March 2, 2015

To the child with the constant cold feet

Please don't rub your cold toes on my legs. It's startling and I do not enjoy it. Put on slippers. Put on socks. Grab a blanket. There are so many other options to your dilemma than crying to me and then touching me with your freezing cold toes. 

Also, while we're on the subject. Get better at putting your socks and shoes on the first (or even second or third) time I ask. Don't wait until we're in a battle where I'm backing out of the garage and you're crying at the door shoeless telling me not to go. You can't go outside without your shoes. That's how life works. Put your socks & shoes on and you can always come outside with me. Remember that.

Also, tell your parents to turn up the heat. Your toes are cold far too often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment