Wednesday, January 14, 2015

THIRTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!

Dirty thirty!
Thirty flirty and thriving!

Happy Happy Birthday to my Matthew boo boo bear who turns the sexy 'ol age of THIRTY today!!!! I am so glad to know you. You are hilarious and optimistic and sensitive and are aging like a true gentleman. Thank you for being so motivated to be your best self and for constantly loving us with everything you have. We are lucky to call your ours, and I hope we treat you right! We're at least trying! Because you deserve it and I love you and let's freakin' party like a 30 year old and stay in our sweats most of the day while we eat a ton of food and see a matinee and stuff like that. Real party animal stuff!

It is a privilege to be your partner, your friend, your lover, and everything else in between. EZ and Sully are lucky to have you as their goofball dad. Thirty is going to be an amazing year and I'm so very very proud of who you are as a person. I love you and like you and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Besos all over the place!!

You're such a sexy beast. Let's party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment