Saturday, October 5, 2013

Disneyland 2013!

This trip was planned 12 months ago and it was amazing! Some of the highest highs (and yes, lowest lows.... there are 20 of us with different personalities and half of them are kids... there were definite lows but we'll not dwell there.)

This trip was with my mama (DaNell), all 4 of my siblings (Casey, Gary, Melina, Mark), their spouses (Heidi, Noelle, Spencer, Cassie), and all the grandkids (Landon, Julia, Ella, Patrick, Ryder, Max, EZ, Sierra, Porter.)

Look! Mickey Mouse!

Matching T-shirts!


We just got back last night and I'm already editing pictures so we can get it on the books while it's still fresh. And remember how Matt works for The Mouse? Yeah, THAT'S COOL.

1 comment:

  1. so many people look alike!
    looks like an awesome time. hope EZ had a blast

    (if you read my blog, then yes, you totally reminded me i need to blog our trip. so i shamelessly did it now.)

    but your trip looks so much cooler. can you send me one of those shirts?

    ReplyDelete