Saturday, May 11, 2013

sidekick

If anyone ever peered into my iPhone camera roll, they'd first think holy smokes this girl takes A LOT of pictures of her kid. The second thought would be holy smokes there are a lot of #selfies of her and the kid. It probably appears vain (and might be), but I just can't stand by documenting our life if I'm not in it. Especially in regards to motherhood. EZ and I are always hanging out and I love every little thing we do, and boy howdy I feel immensely grateful that I've figured out the art of one-armed photos. EZ is my buddy and my sidekick and my only little lover right now, so I hope I'm making the most of it. [I wrote a post 2 years ago about being his mother before he was ever born and I still like it. Smother! S to the Mother!]

Getting caught in the rain// Lunch dating// Play-doh playing// Hugging because he's scared of the blender// Watching a show at the office while mama works// Tickling// Reading// Snuggling.


Happy Mother's Day. May we all take more one-armed pictures so our children see how much we love the moments we live with them everyday. And big loves to Grandma Dee Dee & Grandma Boerup as well as mother Danell and C-mama.  Matt and I come from great ladies.  

5 comments:

  1. I really like this about you. Happy Mama's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH THAT HUG PICTURE! please let me have a child as cute as yours someday. in all seriousness, brissa and i were talking about cute (and not-so cute) babies and EZ won the cute award. and i'm not just saying that. he really won.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love winning!!!

      but really, THANKS. them are kind words.

      Delete
  3. I need to master this skill... you should teach a class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe I'd teach a class if AFTER i have a #2 I'm still good at it. wrangling 2 seems harder.

      Delete