Tuesday, March 26, 2013

dump!

EZ has been mesmerized by some tractors near our house. We visit daily and watch the workers move the dirt around. EZ says "Trrractor" and gets nervous when they get too close to where we're standing. He yells "DUMP!" the whole time and does this cute hand motion like he's actually dumping the dirt. I'll have to post a video because it's pretty awesome.

Watching tractors for the first time was one of those magical moments of childhood. As I was living it, I knew I'd miss it. Brroom brrrroom... DUMP!

Oh, and then real life happened and EZ threw up multiple times over the weekend (in the house... during a meeting... all over the car...) and I was reminded that parenthood (like life) is definitely not all magic. Because there will always be puke. And no matter how you spin it, puke ain't magic.

{Opposition in all things... Opposition in all things, my dear.}

2 comments:

  1. it's funny because *PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKEEEEE*
    :( poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit us out in Kansas, and I will get him on a BIG tractor and he can drive it. He'd go crazy!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete