Monday, February 25, 2013

of course it would snow the week we're coming

We're in Tucson right now visiting great grandparents and all sorts of family members (just EZ and I - Matt joined us on Friday/Saturday but flew home again already). It's been years and years since all of my siblings have been down here all at once, and it's been fun fun fun. The weather is colder than we'd like, but it's still warmer than the SLC so we'll take it. My grandparents have 6 kids, 26 grandkids, and 12 great grands (plus all the spouses.) Besides catching up with everyone, the highlight was the massive 2 day pounce tournament... we really like our pounce games around here and now that we're all adults... they're intense. Small children have been ignored for years because of these games, and the tradition continues with our generation (sorry EZ! mommy is busy!)



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that place called AZ. I'm headed there this weekend and the weather had better play nice...

    ReplyDelete