Monday, December 31, 2012

come over to my house tomorrow!

New Year's Day
OPEN HANG
@ the Thorup's house
Sandy, Utah 
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.

I want to hug as many people as possible on the first day of 2013, and I'm inviting you over to my house to make that dream a reality. Real friends! Blog friends! Instagram friends! Let's party hard tonight and then all gather tomorrow for a casual open-house hangout to ring in the new year with some soda, some snacks, and lots of hugging. Oh the hugging that will take place!

Bring your men, your women, and your children because this is a family affair. EZ can't wait to jump around with some of his real & internet friends. Email or text me for our address (carlathorup@gmail) and I really hope you'll make it. It won't be the same without you.

LOVE,
Carla & Matt & EZ & Guido

3 comments:

  1. I SO wish I could come to this. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! How was your open hang? We wish we could have been there...we're bummed we missed it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very casual, but good! i'd like a date night with just topsy and havoc, so it's fine you didn't come. one on one sounds better anyway :) we'll make it happen sometime this year!

      Delete