Tuesday, August 14, 2012

leading lady


When I uploaded photos from my camera last month, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this one. I just snapped it randomly one Saturday since the camera was out and I try to do that every few days to capture normal life. And isn't this just perfectly normal? Matt was making breakfast for EZ who was patiently waiting in his high chair staring at his mom. It's just so fantastically my every day life that it's smothered in magic.

It's good to be the leading lady.

But I'd also like to give credit to the supporting cast ;)

the sidekick, Crazy McCreeperston

and the squishy one, sweet cheeks McGee

bravo. bravo.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is so good. I think these candids are the most fun to look back at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. I love the things that you point out in your blog posts and just your entire outlook on life. It's so refreshing to read your blog.

    EZ is the cutest. I have a weakness for little boys in tanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally on hot leading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CARLA, EZ IS THE CUTEST!!!!! (caps added for emphasis)

    ReplyDelete