Wednesday, August 15, 2012

good thing it's attached to my hand

iPhone! iPhone! iPhone! The word obsessed would be a huge understatement. HUGE. 

I know I shouldn't love an inanimate object this much... but maybe it's not inanimate because of how much happiness it holds. I've long since stopped thinking of it as "just a phone camera."

I take nekked baby pictures and birthday candle pictures, and good food and snuggles and muggles, and shutes and boots and m&m sneaks. New bambinos (Van! Porter! I love my new baby nephews.) The zoo, swimming and friends with shenanigans too. Sour lemon faces and dog sitting and baby mama hiking and baby refereeing under a sky of balloons. 



Oh, La Sexita III, bless you. (that's the name of my phone. what's yours?)

3 comments:

  1. holy fire cake!!

    and that lemon sequence gets me every. time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i dont have a name!
    what did our parents do without iphones? be bad parents, thats what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have a name!? it just says "iPhone" when you connect it to your computer? Come oooooon.

      i'm so glad we're better than our parents (hardy har har)

      Delete