Wednesday, June 20, 2012

happy birthday to my 60 year old padre!

My dad's 60th birthday is today! Last Thursday my siblings and I threw him a surprise party! We kept it simple (because my dad is a simple man) with some balloons, a soft serve ice cream machine, some toppings, and most importantly, friends & family. I think it was hard for him to be the center of attention, but I like to believe he loved having a special night just for him ;) A big thank you to everyone that came!

We blew up a few pictures of him from the 7th, 8th, and 12th grade to decorate the poles and I love them so much. Those horn-rimmed glasses are cool. What a classy classy guy.  We also hung old family photos of him around the party for people to admire while they ate.

Thanks for being a great padre and an even better grandpa.  
We love you & Kim!! 

Happy Birthday, ya old man!

2 comments:

  1. So cute and so fun!! I love simple parties that you actually get to enjoy! The photo idea is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream machine is legit.

    ReplyDelete