Monday, May 14, 2012

i've been waiting months for this

Shortly after EZ was born, there were 3 pregnancies announced among the Thorup cousins. Matt's brother + wife, Matt's best cousin Danno + wife, and Matt's cousin Lindsey (who he was going to marry in fwee days) + husband.

3 second cousins (plus a 4th out of state!) within 2 months! I couldn't wait for spring.

And then spring sprung and all of these beautiful babies were born and it was time to get them together... I bought these onesies in January and knew it would be worth it.

If there is one thing I love more than babies, it's babies in matching outfits! Booyah.

Lia {1 month 10 days}, Corbin {2 months 7 days}, Leo {3 weeks 4 days}
(Leo's dad is quite a bit taller than Lia's and Corbin's... and it shows in leg length!)
And then there's EZ Red (9 months 12 days) who is now a GIANT baby compared to these small nuggets.
 They really are whaley cute together.

Oh, and Cheryl was smart enough to capture the other part of this picture....

 It was a family affair, obviously.

9 comments:

  1. I really just love these pictures so so much. Way to go with the matching outfits! You are seriously the coolest person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh. so precious and sweet and hilarious! EZ is such a stud giant, though. so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one. Classic.

    Cute babes big and small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this pic on FB, I thought the other 3 babies were triplets. :) Cousins are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorable! The last photo really shows how much love is in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, those kiddo's are sure cute. The "other side" of the picture actually made me laugh out loud, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with these photos. ez looks so big and all those people taking photos. classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am DYING. that first picture where we see ez with the babies... i laughed so loud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing Cheryl's picture; I was laughing so hard at the little babes I didn't even notice her taking it! Ez is such a stud and maybe he can marry lia in fwee days ;).

    ReplyDelete