Thursday, March 1, 2012

that's linky

If you want to read something funny - go check out It Just Gets Stranger's post about Snuggie Texts (2 parts!) Matt and I were gasping for air the other night. It's quality stuff, I promise! (and if you don't laugh... maybe you don't actually have a sense of humor and I feel really sad for you.)

If you didn't read C. Jane's 5 first loves (start at the beginning!), then you're missing out. They were all so beautiful & honest. I really really admire Courtney Kendrick.

I have 2 books on hold at the library, so while I'm waiting on the hold list for those, I started reading My Year with Eleanor. It's pretty good thus far, but mostly because it has me examining my own life (and fears.) What are my fears? What I DON'T do each day matters as much as what I DO each day.  Anyone want to read it and come over and discuss? I'm thinking an impromptu book club for anyone that wants? Blog friends? Real friends? Maybe an informal book club that also acts as a really awesome hang out? I'll provide the cookies and the house!

How many times do you think the word "leap" was said yesterday? Especially compared to any other day when "leap" is used few and far between.

This time last year I wrote a post about wanting to throw an egg at someone's house. I am still not a huge fan of the people from that post, but I'm glad I didn't actually do any real or hypothetical egg throwing. It would have been so pointless (and it's still not you... probably.)  Even if my pinky twitches with desire sometimes.

There are SO.MANY.BABIES coming in my real & internet world over the next 6 months and I am so happy about it. Freakin' babies. They are so great.

Jordan (from Oh Happy Day) has been posting lots of dreamy instagram pictures from her trip to Spain and it's got me all sorts of jealous.  I love that country so darn much.

I made Marta's Peanut Butter & Chocolate cookies last month, and I'm still thinking about them. I want to make another batch but can't because I'll just end up eating most of them.

Anything else I should be reading/eating/liking? I have such little space to remember stuff these days, so it's nice to write it down somewhere. You know, in case I need to make some delicious cookies while I read about snuggies and dream about spain while holding a new baby. It totally happens.

3 comments:

  1. My friend posted the snuggie text thing on f/b. HIL.ARI.OUS!

    Good links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the snuggie txt a while ago. it's still good. so good.
    so many babies. i want one.
    aaaaaaaaaaah. BABIES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, those first loves by c. jane was just.....man...get's me all like, I don't know! well I loved them.

    also I want to come to your book club.

    ReplyDelete