Sunday, January 1, 2012

recappin' 2011

Oh, 2011, you little precious devil, you.

I figured since people that read this blog (or are real life friends) probably don't have a clue what went on in our lives in 2011, I should write a blog post about it. (hardy har har...) 

Matt lived in Seattle and grew a huge, gnarly beard.

Carla stayed in Utah and started growing a pregnant belly.

We reunited and it was great.

AND THEN WE HAD A BABY NAMED EZ AND HE IS THE BEST BABY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A CUTER BOY OR A BETTER BABY AND WE LOVE HIM AND CAN'T BELIEVE WE WAITED SO LONG BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST THING EVER AND HE IS SO GREAT AND DID WE MENTION WE LOVE HIM AND WE ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM AND BASICALLY CAN'T TALK OR THINK OR WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR BABY SO MUCH AND OH MY GOSH I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER STOP USING CAPS WHEN I TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE LOVE OUR BOY BECAUSE HE IS GREAT AND AWESOME AND WE JUST CAN'T GET OVER HIS PRECIOUS FACE AND HIS LITTLE FINGERS AND TOES AND HOW MUCH WE LIKE HIM.



Yeah, that about does it.



Happy New Year! I can't wait to use CAPS more often in 2012!
{photos 3&4 by jalene}

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS AND YOUR BABY IS SO FREAKING CUTE AND YOU BOTH MAKE THE BEST PARENTS AND I'M GLAD THAT WE ARE REAL LIFE FRIENDS AND THE BLOGGER REUNION WAS A GREAT MEMORY I HAVE OF 2011. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.
    Ez.
    Cutest name ever.
    Cutest boy ever.
    You have the cutest blog ever.

    I. will. be. back.

    Love,
    S
    reverie.

    ReplyDelete