Monday, December 5, 2011

turns out i have a type

 I like 'em tall, real, and not too thick in the middle with a clear view of the trunk.


I'm talking about Christmas trees, obviously.





I always had a fake one growing up, but since we married I've been converted to real.


This year ours is a bit crooked and just skinny enough to peak the curved trunk in between each set of branches. Probably the best one I've ever seen. And we made sure to choose real quick to avoid cold, red baby nose.

At the tree farm I liked the wild ones and Matt liked the full ones, so we found one right in the middle to please all. Compromise, it's what marriage is all about.


We've been laying under it to get to know it better, both day and night.

4 comments:

  1. I wish we'd put up a Christmas tree, but we always leave for the holidays so we never bother spending money on one. I have tree envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Christmas is just the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you and ez red is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lying under the christmas tree is one of my favorite things to do.
    i love real trees. i just can't get over how cute ez is. i mean srsly. he's a dreamboat.

    ReplyDelete