Monday, October 3, 2011

party like it's your

BIRTHDAY.


26th Birthday to be exact.

I want to:
kiss my dashing husband.
snug my effing adorable kid.
buy some new make-up.
maybe some new running shoes.
eat a chicken gyro with feta cheese.
have a piece of pie.
maybe even 2.
and spend all day putting "birthday!" in front of every word.

birthday breakfast!
birthday shower!
birthday shopping!
birthday dance!

you see? Fun!

 {and I chopped my hair off. Just in case you can't tell from el foto.}

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Your hair looks amamamamazing!

    Super J

    ReplyDelete
  2. happybday.
    I want to see more of your new haircut and more of your effing adorable kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. birthday in front of words is brilliant.

    my birthday is in one month and 4 days, and i'm totally snagging on to this concept early.

    birthday online shopping begins now.

    oh and a huge HAPPY birthday to you again.

    double the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot to being 26th! Sorry I didn't actually wish you happy birthday on your birthday, being on vacation has made me dismiss technology for awhile, it's been kind of nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a perfect birthday plan, happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and here is your birthday comment! please don't hate me for being late with it. i've had to ignore blogland for a couple days. but here i am now with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you! sure hope it was a marvelous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. birthday comment!
    zeke looks so cute.
    hope it was a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete