Thursday, September 29, 2011

stripe pants

I made EZ some pants out of Matt's old T-shirt and a big 'ol pair of underwear {a new pair, just waaaaaay to big and we couldn't return them. Matt purchased them when my water broke with no actual knowledge of what size underwear I would need... haha.)

Striped pants! Striped pants! EZ looks awesome in striped pants!

That's a little diddy I like to sing to him to make him happy.
Nailed it.



{And he's 2 months today! And totally awesome! Like his pants!}
{Stats: 11.5 lbs & 21.25 inches long}

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon pennsylvainia.I was just passing though and thought id say hello. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving the stripes! so adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. love 'em.
    i'm making ike some striped leg warmers.
    they're ok for boys, right? oh well if not. he'll just be metro.

    ReplyDelete