Wednesday, August 31, 2011

mustache bash!

***Mustache Bash invites FOR SALE on etsy! They are designed by my husband, and he is selling the invite or a party pack in his Etsy Shop: Redbeard Designs. Check them out!!***

My BFFS threw me & my manly son a fantastic Mustache Bash baby shower. Of course it was originally scheduled on July 29th... but I happened to have a baby that morning, so they graciously re-scheduled for August 15th :)  But bonus! Everyone got to meet the baby instead of rub the pregnant belly.  Although it is funny that I had to nurse during a baby shower... normally that's not usually an issue!


We ate delicious manly food like hot wings and lil' smokies and drank (root)beer until the sun went down! It was a good chick night all around, and boy am I lucky to have such fabulous friends.

Thank you thank you!



EZ was so hung over with happiness that he kept the stache on until the next morning! 

9 comments:

  1. what a great theme! i love his gnarly stache too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you and your friends are too cute, why was I never cool enough to be part of the group? :) Kidding of course, but I love seeing pictures of all of you girls together!

    Oh, and I LOVE your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS THE BEST PARTY OF MY LIFE!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! OHMYGOOOOOOOSH I LOVE IT!!! IT'S LIKE MY HEAVEN. I WANT ALL BOYS SO I CAN HAVE ALL MOUSTACHE PARTIES!!!!
    but really, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the design of that invite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome party! Thanks for being so great and having the cutest baby boy! It was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you don't mind me asking- do you know where they got the invites? VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. would you mind sharing where you got the invite please??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jiji - my Husband designed the invites. I've been meaning to put them on Etsy, but it just hasn't happened yet.

    he's willing to sell the PDF if you're interested. email me- carlathorup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete