Wednesday, July 20, 2011

when your heart's under attack

Anyone around here remember a few months back when I posted about my very own bieber fever?  Yeah, it was back in March. And now it's July and I can totally say the bieb's been with us through-out this pregnancy.  Stay strong til the end JB, I may need your tunes at birth.


Also, have you ever wondered what people are like in real life? Like outside of their blog? Of course you have if you are into blogging at all. Well, I am happy to report that if you head over to J. Taylor's photography blog (penned by the ever lovely Jalene) then you'll see exactly how Matt and I are in person. Like, you can't hide behind those crazy eyes or the facial expressions, because that's us. 100%. She caught us exactly how we are in this baby making stage of life.  I love her for that.

So typical.



And I want to kiss her for making the photos so beautiful. And for being so easy to work with. And for letting the bieber fever hang out un-apologetically. And for all those nice things she said about us, she may want to kiss me back. And I'd be okay with that Jalene! Get over here!

Thanks, girl. I'm super stoked about these, and can't even imagine the thunder you'll bring for the baby's newborn photos. Double stoked! Un mes más!

Also, check out that cute AnaPad (an iPad for children!) that I purchased for Matt from Twig Creative. Cute, right? I think so. It's been a fun little toy since Easter, and hopefully it will actually distract the kid from playing with all of Matt's real techy toys.

10 comments:

  1. you two are too cute. that little nugget of yours is going to be SO glad he chose to have you guys as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. You are the coooolest. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you included JB in the shoot. So appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that i know you in person, i can straight up vouch that she captured your personality at it's finest moments!

    these are awesome blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. i actually feel like i know you in real life, but then i remember that i've never actually met you—only matt. haha.

    one of my favorites is where you're making a kiss face to matt and he's making a disgusted one. haha. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two worlds of awesome just collided! I love you guys and I love Jalene! Yeeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um. those are great.
    and i love that you unabashedly talk about your bieber fever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh. make me blush. you're so nice!

    this was BY FAR, the most fun maternity shoot i've ever had the pleasure to photograph. all because you guys are awesome-sauce. thanks again... and i'm hoping your baby boy waits for me to photograph him coming into the world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. obsessed with those family photos. they may just be my favorite set of jalene's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yours was the first blog i read tonight and i'm SO glad i did. i love every single one of those pictures. so SO much. your baby is so lucky. being born into one of the coolest family's everrr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pictures of you two are adorable! and love the bieber shout out in the photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete