Monday, July 18, 2011

good intentions a few days late

Matt made me this shirt to really feel like we were participating in the magic that is Harry Potter. And this is the only picture I got. A crappy cell phone pic before I spilled something on it like I always do. And pregnant face is here, there's just no getting around that.

BUT- So fantastic. The shirt, the movie, the emotions.

I love HP. I'm so glad to be a part of the Harry Potter generation. And when the magic starts to wear off, I'll have my own kid to re-live it all over again. Hopefully even a ginger or two!

Also, this baby really was made with magic. Matt was only home a few times last fall... like Thanksgiving time... when the previous movie came out... and bowchicawowow... you can guess where that sentence was going.

I got sleazy with my very own Ron Weasley :) 


And thanks to my internet friends for keeping me in the HP spirit all last week (like Brissa!) Week 35 was not my best pregnant week, so it was nice to have a lot of people doing all the celebrating prep work for me.

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE that shirt. magic babies are the best!!! i really hope you have a ginger baby. PLEASE have a ginger baby. i'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss! that shirt is incredible! hp foreva!!!

    sorry your week wasnt very good. hang in there, you are almost done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, carla. you are hilarious!

    i love that your babe is "magic." that's pretty radical if i say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha! oh, you get me laughing every post.

    i love being part of the HP generation too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahahaha. That is all I have to say...


    (and send some of that magic our way... yeah?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Ron Weasley has a way with that wand of his! SHA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt.
    my moms best friend in college married this guy named art so she got a shirt when she was pregnant that she found at goodwill that said "work of art" and had an arrow pointing to her belly. i think that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @kate- sending SO MUCH magic your way! promise promise.

    @laura- glad someone else thought of dirty wand jokes! bam!

    @kello - i think that is way funny. art! what a great name.

    thanks for all the HP enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that shirt. times a million.

    ReplyDelete