Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a swing and a hit



Do you know how long I've wanted to be part of a work softball team? A long time. Like since 8th grade coed days, I swear. And guess whose new job has a team? Matt for the win! So now he gets to rub shoulders with other gaming studios in the valley while {hopefully} beating them at softball. We went to the batting cages last weekend to practice, since it's been ages since he's swung a bat - like when did Sandlot come out? That long ago. We don't even own a glove for him to use! His first game is this weekend and I can't wait to cheer him on. Or maybe I should play? (Just look at my game face! So serious.) I'm surprisingly pretty good with this extra round belly helping me out. Also, we can't stop laughing about Kelly's tweet last week-  her softball team name is "pitches be crazy." I love everything about that.

2 comments:

  1. Sore? Why yes. Yes we were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you SHOULD play! you're pretty bad ass. i had to sign up because they needed more girls, but i plan on just standing there on the nights the good girls don't show up. otherwise i'm in the stands.

    ReplyDelete