Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sweet little stripes


I purchased this shirt last night because it reminded me of the sweetest little onesie that my madre gave to me months ago. Matching cream & black stripes! Hello, I live for this kind of stuff. Oh, I also purchased this shirt because I just keep getting rounder and am finding it difficult to keep up on my wardrobe. 4 shirts that fit is enough for 2+ more months, right? Wah wah wah.

Also, my brain feels like it's on a blogging summer break. Totally allowable in the month of June.

10 comments:

  1. i LOVE stripes! i can't wait to see your sweet babe in that outfit. he's going to have the COOLEST style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I request, nay, demand a striped Thorup family photo when the wee one arrives. The internet would literally explode from the cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just died. he is going to look so cute in that. you're going to have the coolest, most stylish family this side of the mississippi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That is so darling. Can't wait to see your little man wearing that and mini blazers with elbow pads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always picture you in my head in stripes.
    and i seriously like this picture a lot. i kept looking at it on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  6. also- i saw on pinterest this family of five and the boys had striped ties and the baby had a striped onesie or dress i forget the mom had a striped skirt and the dad had stripes. it looked awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, those little striped onesies are the cutest, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute :) Also, you make a very cute prego lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute. can't wait to see this stylin' babe. i think if he comes out with hair you should start on a dread right away. :) wouldn't that be rad?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am sad to say that i have been checking in on your blog for a long time now... and i have never left a comment! how unfriendly and completely ridiculous! sometimes i feel like cute, young girls like yourself would have no interest in being a blend with an old mother hen like me.

    silly? yes.

    ReplyDelete