Monday, April 18, 2011

499th

I am so glad people get my humor. Lots of quality feedback on the sign I made last minute for the aiport reunion. I knew it'd be funny to me and Matt, but I'm glad so many others found it just as awesome. If you can't be knocked up and funny about it, what's really the point?!  Haha.  And yes, it's bananas crazy good to have him home.

Also, this is my 499th post.  That means my next post is numba five hundy! That feels like a lot of blogging.  And do you know what I'll be posting about? No, it's not a giveaway. That'd just make me feel unpopular. It does have something to do with our baby (surprise surprise).  This undetermined sex baby will no longer be undetermined! We will know if it has man parts or woman parts, and we can finally stop using the word "it"! I'm ready for some gender specific vocabulary!

You can vote here if you'd like. Or silently. Or not at all. Whatevs! Either way, Matt will bring his giant beard all up in the ultrasound office tomorrow and  we'll get this sex determining party started! I'm thinking of bringing the ultrasound tech a nice thank you present just because I'm so excited to finally see this baby. Maybe a skor bar? Or bing cherry? Or maybe the sex of the baby will decide the present?  Big hunk or nutrageous if it's a boy... and maybe a ring pop or an airhead if it's a girl? And a whatchamcallit for back up, in case it's a big sham and we don't find out anything!

9 comments:

  1. i kind of have a feeling it might be a boy. mostly because i keep thinking of baby mama when tina fey wondered if her baby would come out with glasses because i want your baby to come out with a full-on beard. buuuut that might not be very comfortable. but really, a baby with a beard? fuuuuuunyyyyyy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of that one scene in Juno when people go to ultrasound techs. :)
    And y'all are definitely gonna have a little wee lass. At least, that's my guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our official guess is..... well you already know



    GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness. i can't wait. i'm so excited.


    BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha! you are so hilarious. i wish we were real life friends, because i'm sure i would have awesome abs from laughing so hard. i'm guessing....... girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe what you should do is come up with a classy little candy poem for the tec and write it on a big ol poster board with the candy all tapped in where appropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I haven't thought about it kass! Because you're right-those are classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla I really like you, like, a lot. This may be a little forward but would you like to go on a double date with me? don't you think we'd have fun?!

    ReplyDelete