Monday, March 28, 2011

dear matt,

when i feel the baby flutter in my belly, it reminds me of all the butterflies you've given me over the years. or perhaps the feeling of pure delight on the tower of terror. or perhaps that one time when jemaine and i made eye contact at that amazing concert. or perhaps the first time you told me you loved me. or perhaps when you kissed me on the mouth for the very first time.

basically the very best of memories are being lived all over again every time our baby flutters. can't wait for you to get yourself home where you rightfully belong. we'll stop all this chatter about distance and just marvel in the magic that is happening every single day in our simply magical little life.

for now, just know i'm relishing the flutters and the memories.

love you most,

carla.

No comments:

Post a Comment