Wednesday, January 12, 2011

enrique made us do it

not a minute would have been wasted once the first few notes of the song had been heard. pull over, put in park, make-out until it was over. oh to be 16 and in lusty love again :)

but alas... this text was all i got yesterday.

and as much as i hail and praise and adore technology, it's still just that. technology. not the warmth of a kiss or the embrace of a hug. so please, everyone get some from their somebody today. for me. for matt. for enrique. for the sake of sappy love songs around the world.

11 comments:

  1. done. AND done. ;)

    you'll make up for the time when you get back together.

    the first song we made out to was "lips of an angel" hahahahaha. we still laugh about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.
    "get some" is one of my favorite phrases and i love that you just commanded us all to.
    i promise to do my best and get soooome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious.

    graham and i have an inside joke about the ping pong song "do you know?" from enrique.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you get that comment i made forever about this and matt's convertible? i love that i knew this happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @becca- i do remember that comment and i'm so glad people remember this about us! bc it's just random and great :)

    i'm glad to see there is a response when gettin' some is brought up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true. So many of my girls around here have husbies in Afghanistan and around the world right now. I'm sure they share your sentiment entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lindsey- i think military wives are made of stronger stock than most women. i have had a taste of what it'd be like, and i can't imagine years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to ruin my getting some! If I went and got today, I'd be thinking of you and Matt the whole time because of this. Jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO I freakin love you guys, now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go get some...

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the funniest thing i've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my wrod verification was weeners. haha.

    ReplyDelete