Friday, October 15, 2010

the seedy underbelly

I hate that it feels like a dirty dungeon in our laundry room.  I rush in and rush out of this room so quickly that I'm not even sure the clothes are clean. It is totally the seedy underbelly of our house. This was numero uno on the project list while Matt was gone, but I am still surprised that it's happening so soon! However, that's what happens when my mom, myself, and my little brother get together. We just wham bam athanka ya ma'm things.  We'll be working on it most of the weekend {excluding some time to go family bowling!}, and hopefully we'll be left with a much more functional and clean space. Clean is my priority, just above cute. Because cute matters too. And functionality is my mom's priority, so we're going to make it all work like a happy little laundry family. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice space. I'm seeing the potential and can't wait to see what you do to it. Make me proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see it finished! We can come up earlier in two weeks for the movie. Like on Fri night. I don't think Mark will have to bring up the whole trailer for the rest.
    Let us know if that would work for you.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete