Thursday, October 21, 2010

the making of a narcissist

Why a narcissist you ask?
#1.  I have a blog. I blog often. And if blogging isn't narcissistic, what really is?

#2. I get a disk in the mail from sweet Kate {who's pregnant!} from our picture session, and I spend an entire evening obsessing over every photo.  And then I want to show them all off on my blog (once again, read #1.)  Yes, I still love them Kate. Mucho. Thank you.



#3. I immediately made the above picture my profile pic. Yup.

#4. Most of the time, I think I'm awesome.

#5. When Matt and I chat through facetime - I often look at the small square of my face instead of the whole screen with his face. Oh jeez.

#6. I use the words "I", "me", and "mine" quite frequently. Like, every day.

#7. I wrote this list.

Boy, that feels good to get off my chest. I am happy to report that I am no longer in denial. And admitting it to yourself is the first step to change.

5 comments:

  1. geez louise miss photogenic! these are awesome. i love them, and i love how blogs make us all narcissists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilarious.
    and i second what kate said.

    and recently i really liked a pic of myself and boom just like that, facebook profile pic. you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my word verification for that last one was shtfire. that sounds all sorts of inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh...HELLOOO BEAUTS MAGEE! (that's what my dad would always say to me :)) ha. seriously though- gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! This list made me laugh—because how true it is about blogging. I'm just happy to find someone totally willing to admit it.
    And the photos are so fantastic! You should be pumped to share them with everyone.

    ReplyDelete