Thursday, August 12, 2010

fisheye for phone? yes please.

combining my love for the iphone and my love for fisheye lenses...
.
awesome. pure awesomeness.
if it were a president it would be awesomeham lincoln.

.

this is going on my birthday wish list.
.
via photojojo, a very quirky photography site.
just check out the descriptions of products for a laugh.
Snobby McSnobberson of yore? hilarious.
and they have a funny newsletter.
i like those days when it shows up in my email.
.
and i'll like the day even more when this little
toy shows up in my mailbox.
because it will.
it's the way of the blog.
every time i put something on the blog it just
magically comes true.
i'm sure it has nothing to do with my
husband reading.
.
i just sincerely believe in magic.
{and birthday lists}

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's like a monocle for Mr iPhone!

    I seen those on Urban Outfitters a while ago but the reviews weren't so good for it. This one looks my posher though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these wonderful things you've listed.

    awesomeham lincoln?
    hilarious.

    ReplyDelete