Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the backyard life




I'm trying to document more of the little moments, since summer is here and life moves too quickly. Also, I'm trying to work on my angles. Telling a story more than just taking pictures. Mostly because of AshleyAnn. Her blog is really really pretty. And her photography tips are super helpful. Also, she makes me want to get crack-a-lackin' on a family of our own because of her cute kids. Matt? Hello? ;)

So here we are. In our backyard, which still has a long way to go before it's really something to be proud of. But we like it. And we sit in camping chairs at night while Guido eats grass. And we have to fix our fence this week, since the crazy wind storms we've been having gave it a beat down. We have florescent orange roses along with pink and red ones. And still lots of weeds. Those dirty little weeds! But our pear tree is producing up a storm... maybe it took my hint from above about getting crack-a-lackin'. Ba dink dink ssshhh. Hilarious, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment