Wednesday, May 5, 2010

cinco de mayo!


Let's go eat tacos and speak Spanish!
.
Speaking of tacos,
.
Matt and I tried RUBIOS for the first time on April 15th {because we had a free coupon!} We have been back 5 times in the past 3 weeks because OH MY WORD their gourmet tacos are incredible. Request it on a corn tortilla, porsupuesto, and our favorite is the chicken/bacon combo. I also have on record that if you're into shrimp, you should go for the shrimp/bacon combo because it's also amazing. I, however, am not really into shrimp, so I stick with the chicken. And they have a salsa bar! And you might even be able to meet Matt and I there tonight, because instead of making our delicious home-made tacos, we're going out. To Mexican food! Because we love Mexico! And Mexican food! And reasons to party with tacos! And Mexico! And Mexicans! And the number cinco! And Mexico! And gourmet tacos!
.
Don't skimp on the lime. Trust us. Mexico!

2 comments:

  1. i love cinco de mayo. have fun in españa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Rubios! Steve and inare hooked on the burritos. And their fish tacos are the one thing I have wanted the most during my pregnancy! Can't have them, though. Sad.

    I follow them on Twitter and once won 30$ of free food.

    Have fun in Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete