Wednesday, April 21, 2010

for hire

My brother Mark is very talented in construction. Remember how he transformed my kitchen last year? Well, he also built a huge frame for my bathroom that I never posted about, and he completely made-over my SIL Megan's deck with brand new tile and new wooden pillars.

He can do anything that anyone needs of him. He may be coming to the Salt Lake valley this summer, but only if he has enough projects to keep him busy. And I really want him to house & puppy sit while we're in Spain, so I'm throwing this out to the internet land for help.

Anyone want to hire him for any project you are thinking about doing? He is an all around stand up guy and will give you a very fair price. I'm talking you're almost stealing from him because he's so fair. I promise.

Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. We may need some wooden steps built for our back patio. If he wants to come out to Tooele.

    ReplyDelete