Monday, March 15, 2010

double duty

We went to Disneyland with Matt's family - thanks to his parents David and Carole. {it was our family Christmas present!} Being the darling little cusses that we are, Matt and I made the family matching T shirts. Awesome. I was even a bit star struck when we met Mickey... not as bad as when I met the P-dub (thankfully) but it was odd none-the-less. I can't wait to see the pictures in front of the castle (from Matt's brother DJ - the official family photographer) because I bet they turned out even better than this one. I like seeing 10 adults in matching T shirts acting like children. It is so appropriate for the most magical place on earth.
And without even planning it... My oldest brother's family was at D-land the same time as us... so we were lucky enough to go on a ride with these kiddies. And squish their cheeks some too! Love them. Thanks for having such cute kids Casey and Heidi :)


1 comment:

  1. Carla I can feel the magic, especially with the t-shirts. How FUN! And Casey & Heidi's kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete