Monday, February 15, 2010

salt n' peppa

My sister-in-law, Megan, gave me the cutest little V-day present.
kissing pugs. in argyle. now i just have to decide who gets the salt and who gets the pepper. Purchased from the lovely little boutique in SLC, Hip and Humble. And it was a pretty darn appropriate gift because of how our Valentine's Day was spent...

On the couch, cozy and feeling loved. Also, who's loving the Olympics? So far, I'm 3 for 3 in falling asleep to them each night and having to have Matt guide me to bed in an Olympic fog. Hopefully the trend will not continue for the next 2 weeks, but I cannot make any promises.

1 comment:

  1. I AM L O V I N G THE OLYMPICS!!! I've been watching figure skating allll day! We're spending saturday in Vancouver, and I get all excited just thinking about it woooo hhoooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete