Wednesday, February 3, 2010

oh dear.

I just got a phone call from my bank saying the grocery store that I was at 2 days ago has my wallet.

I didn't even know it was missing.

Oh carla carla carla...

you do this far too often.

So thankful for honest people out there. And for banks that always keep track of me!


On another note, this is my sister.

Isn't she cute when she's preggers?


Today is her official due date, but I don't think he's coming today. I actually don't think he'll be here until Sunday {if I'm the winner of the betting pool.} I am, however, very excited for his arrival! And the fact that he doesn't have a name yet makes it all the more exciting. Very soon, there will not only be puppy pictures splattering this internet space, but little tiny baby ones as well. Cute! And another wee boy in May! It's really lovely being an aunt.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously thought that was a photoshopped picture of you for a second there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister is due tomorrow, with a boy, and i bet sunday.


    crazy.

    ReplyDelete