Thursday, January 21, 2010

a bit about the meatball

first off, i love this new family picture. i cut matt's head off... but look at how cute that pup looks? and the wrinkles. oh how i love those forehead wrinkles.


and secondly, here is a little video of him playing fetch. please notice how adorable it is when he jumps back into matt's lap. thank you.

Guido "the meatball" from Carla Thorup on Vimeo.



also, we named him the meatball, but maybe we should have gone with the ninja because that little fella has gotten out of almost any confinements we've put him in. he doesn't do anything bad when he gets out, he just doesn't like to be held within 4 walls. he can't stand being boxed in. we finally had a win yesterday when we came home and he was actually in his penned area... instead of the previous 3 days when he's been roaming around the house. needless to say, life has been much more interesting with a ninja puppy in our home.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I'm not sure how much longer I can resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for families getting bigger all over the place! That dog is precious. I can't wait till we can get a puppy!

    Man, I'm really mommying it up on my end. Babies, puppies...someone keep me away from pet stores and baby clothes. I might go mad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so cute.

    How old is he? and how do you like the whole puppy process so far?

    Banjo is getting to be a teenager, and he drives me nuts most of the time, but he's still a pretty awesome dog... this post has me inspired to do an update on him and video one or two of his tricks. If I can get him to concentrate, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carla,

    Will you please post more pictures and videos of the Gweedster? It's been 5 days and we need more...

    Thank you,

    Meg & Brady the bad ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! that's awesome you guys got a dog :) i bet matt is loving life!

    ReplyDelete