Wednesday, December 23, 2009

in lieu of a christmas card...

2009 has been the fastest year of my life. At least it feels this way. So many ups and downs and arounds and throughs. And in order to savor every last drop of this year, especially of this Christmas Season, I couldn't stress myself out with sending a Christmas Card this year. {Here is ours from last year.} However, we had some house guests over for the weekend, namely my brother Mark and his new wife Cassie, and they helped us create this little diddy. Just for fun. And because it's our favorite Christmas song {or at least in the top 5.}

donde esta santa from Carla Thorup on Vimeo.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas & Happy Holidays.

Let us not forget Christ, for He is our Lord and Savior. The reason for this season. And the ultimate example of love and forgiveness. We are thankful for Him, for the gospel that we believe in, and especially for our friends and loved ones at this time.

Love,

Matt and Carla

Feliz Navidad!



a special thanks for everyone in the blog world. I love blogging. I love my blog friends, and i can't wait for another year! (the song is from Guster, called Donde Esta Santa Clause)

3 comments:

  1. You are so adorably cute I almost can't stand it! I love it. Merry Christmas and I hope you and Matt have a grand holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video!! i love creative versions of Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! So awesome. I hope Santa finds his way to your house. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete