Wednesday, October 28, 2009

this and that

Matt and I have this on going dialogue where he says we should go back to bed, and I say yes we should, and then he says okay, I'll meet you there. Then I say I'll bring the mallows, you bring the hot chocolate. Well of course in reality we can't do this because we are both at work or he is at school or we are doing a million other little things. However, yesterday Matty showed up with 2 hot cocoas after work {and they were free with a stroke of luck!} and they were very delicious. And the cups had Domo's face on them, which we both really loved. Perfect to welcome in the first snowfall of this winter season.

Macfisto is coming up in only 2 more days!! We are still getting everything ready for the evening and cannot wait until Friday! It's going to be awwwwsome people... so come come come! And here's a little picture of the cast to tease and entice. All the costumes were brilliant!

Thanks to Heather for mentioning us on her blog the coterie! {which is always full of such lovely posts.}

And Matt and I got our gypsy feet on yesterday on Laura's blog, the gypsy feet, which was very fun indeed. Thanks Laura!

Tonight we will do our neighborhood trunk-or-treating and wear our costumes for the first time! I can't wait to take some pictures and show them off... thanks to my Mother for the sewing help. And Happy Birthday to her yesterday! Love ya mumma dear.

5 comments:

  1. I am coming tomorrow and i can't wait to see you and the movie!! It sounded so fun, so I decided that since I am in town I have to check it out. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your costumes were awsome, Lance the Dragon was an interesting character, see ya at the movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad you're in town christyn!! it'll be so fun to see you tonight :)

    and you too tanner... matt will breathe fire on you if you make fun of his name one more time. beware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cups! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7-11 of all places! hot cocoa in domo cups at the sev. i don't know if it's in cali though...

    ReplyDelete