Wednesday, October 14, 2009

cream cheese please


i cannot get enough of cream cheese frosting this week. i made lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting on sunday... then i had extra frosting left over so i made banana cupcakes. then i made banana oat bread cupcakes. then i just started dipping knives, spoons, and fingers in the frosting and licking myself to happiness. it has turned into quite the counter-productive habit since i have been waking up 3 to 4 times a week at 5:30 am to get to either yoga {which i should write about because it's really hot yoga and i almost pass out every class} or my circuit class - all in an attempt to shed some baggage and become healthier. but oh the goodness of a cream cheese frosting. simply irresistable.
.
*this photo was taken and edited on my iphone with the help of my favorite new app - PS mobile. {photo shop for your phone = awesomeness.}

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I would do! Also, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who passes out in hot yoga... they keep telling me, my body will get used to it- but i have the feeling it won't. :) Wish I could be there for the film showing!Looks like it will be a good one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look...AMAZING.

    But to tell you the truth, this morning I had coffee, bagel, and cream cheese breath. It could have killed a horse. So I'm sorta off Cream Cheese at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so good!! You inspire me to be more productive. Now my mouth is watering for some yummy cupcakes and frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um loni... you're busy growing a baby!! i consider that very productive. and the only reason i made all of this is b/c i loved your MIL's from the baby shower! i even used one of the recipes... bad bad Diane.

    ReplyDelete