Wednesday, September 9, 2009

nine nine oh nine

Arrested Development is the best show ever. Evvver.

We can't wait to see 9, but schedules won't allow til the weekend. Then again, movie going is rare around here.

Not feeling very inspired to blog. So I'm not going to force it.

Matt and I have been asked to take part in a "dating discussion fireside" this Sunday for the youth in our ward. It should be interesting.

I saw a tarantula tonight while on a hike up Ensign Peak. Sick. Who knew we had them in Utah?

After not wearing make up for 5 days, I thought I looked wierd with mascara on this morning. Very strange. And I appreciate au'natural times. It reminds me how blonde my eyelashes are and really makes the freckles pop.

I like babies. And sort of want one of my very own. Not yet, but it's starting to feel closer. 'Mama' has such a lovely ring to it.

I want to get scuba certified. And go ship wreck diving in the DR.

My b day is soon. Which also means general conference and October... favorite month.

Matt fell asleep next to me while I was scratching his back. Cute boy.

That's it.

Her?

3 comments:

  1. You mean Egg?

    9 was really beautiful. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    Whens the birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my favorite month. The cool crisp air, jeans and a hoodie, Halloween (the best holiday ever!). I want to see a movie called 9, but it's a very different one then the one you are talking about. It comes out Nov 25 and is done by the same guy who did Chicago. Can't wait for it. Thanks for the comment! Mama is a pretty sweet name when coming from your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the second person this month to mention the sighting of a tarantula. I didn't think they existed in the wild here in Utah either.
    I think they are invading.

    ...I like October too, but every year I start to panic around this time thinking- oh no! I haven't climbed enough! I haven't biked enough!

    ...and kids really are a lot more fun than people make them out to be:)

    ReplyDelete