Thursday, September 24, 2009

heyyy

so i turn 24 in just over a week, but i bought myself a little early present.
i've wanted this necklace from etsy store The Sea Change for months now, but never purchased it because i don't often spend money on jewelry. besides this cute necklace matt gave me for christmas, i don't own many others. but this little airplane was too cute to resist any longer. and i always think it's appropriate to buy yourself at least one bday present. this is the 2nd purchase i've made from The Sea Change, the first being 2 cute nurse hats for my bffs that graduated from nursing school {minus the bandaid} and i thought they were the perfect way to say congrats. and i love how this necklace links the destination around the airplane. clever, yet very dainty as well. love it.

4 comments:

  1. I love buying myself birthday presents...as of lately, everything I buy, I deem a bday gift to myself. Cute necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's surreal to see a smiling face instead of a receipt, thank you for this gift. And although belated, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been on my mind today, so I thought I would stop in and say hi. How random, right?

    That necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that. and my husband would love me wearing it even more. (he's a pilot)


    do you live in utah?

    ReplyDelete