Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a proposed question.

some may not remember, but matt and i often play the "what-if" game.

i think "what if you only had 30 days to live...?" is one of the best what-if questions ever. or at least one of the most thought-provoking.

and my new blog friend Jalene {which by the way... i love saying "new blog friend" because that's what we totally are} asked this question a few weeks ago, and i was moved to respond. can you even imagine only having 30 days? it's almost too bizarre to think about, but then again, makes you wonder what you could change now to get closer to this "30 day life" of living. read Jalene's post here, because i think her list is the epitome of perfection.

she also was a dear and posted about mine here.

i love blogging. i really really do. so many unexplored people in the world to become friends with.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Carla,
    I love this post, because I was thinking along these same lines yesterday...only I was just thinking of the simple things I love about life. Hooray for Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely know what you mean.. I'll be reading about someone I've actually never met in person, but I feel like I do know them via their blog.. I'll be like, "oh yeah, so my friend was telling me... err. So I was reading this gal's blog and..." Blog-friend is perfect. I'll be using that in my vocabulary. Thanks, new blog-friend!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete