Friday, July 17, 2009

view from the front door.

The Before.........

can you believe how dark that red is!? i sooooo don't miss it!



The After!!...............................






this is our photo wall. it's not finished quite yet. i liked this idea because then i won't have to commit to any one picture. i got the idea from the image is found blog (they are amazing photographers!) i'll have to show pictures after i make some of the changes... it'll be rad.

this is the hall light fixture that Matt installed. i love it! it makes our hallway feel like an art gallery or something. now we just need some art... hmm....

paint colors are Drizzle & Panda White (from Sherwin Williams.) none of the d├ęcor is permanent yet because we can't decide what to put where exactly... but it's definitely coming along. and we still don't have curtains, but eventually we'll get those :) i love the vaulted ceilings and the sky light the best. oh, and that it's ours. i don't think i'll ever tire of saying that.

7 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I love your chaise chair, where did you acquire it? Love the blue & the photo idea. Don't you just love being able to do all this stuff to YOUR house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I forgot, your rug is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It looks really beautiful and peaceful. Owning your own place must feel like a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we missed your house warming, but I am so glad that you posted pics!! I love what you guys have done, your house is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have I ever told you how much I love aqua blue, and red together? Your blue is PERFECT! Such a good color.
    Your house is so bright and cheerful. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your house!!! It's so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and sending me your list! I'm glad we are blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we're redecorating RIGHT now. it's wearing on me..but your finished photos give me motivation! Love the after. :)

    ReplyDelete