Tuesday, July 28, 2009

......


i like wearing tennies with skirts.
although i may look like a 15 year old twit,
it always makes me feel better about life.
and gives me an odd sense of control...
like i can damn the man that says tennies are
not meant for skirts.
and then suddenly all is right in the world.


i am thankful for small moments with matt.
lately it feels like we've been taken over
with a never ending schedule of lists
and lists and lists of things to do.
but then we get 20 minutes of time to
cuddle and shmooze each other, and all
feels right in the world.



i like it when all feels right in the world.

4 comments:

  1. That picture almost looks like two tennis shoes peeking over a mountain range. That's what I thought when I first saw it.

    I agree with you about Tennis shoes and skirts. It's an adorable look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the tennies with skirts! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a darling post. i have been thankful for small moments these days too... they really make the world turn, don't they?!

    ps. tennies with skirts rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is such a cute photo, and I love the simplicity of this post. All feels right in the world just reading what makes your world feel right. I love it!

    (sadly, i can't pull off the tennis shoes with a skirt look. I look like a wannabe doofus - wahhhhh!)

    ReplyDelete