Thursday, June 25, 2009

we are included in the billions that will miss him.

We are mourning for the world at his loss. Matt learned the moonwalk when he was only 9 years old, and since that time Matt has studied and emulated Michael Jackson's dance moves. I posted a short video here {the 2nd video} that showcases him a little bit, but I'm going to track down more videos {higher quality} to share later. When Matt first heard of MJ's heart attack, he text me saying "I think I"m going to cry." He truly was Matt's icon, and will be missed. We thank you Michael for your unique gift to the music and dance world, and hope you are moon-walking your way to heaven. Rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. I actually looked up that video of Matt on your blog shortly after I found out about his death. It's very sad and very surreal. Michael, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was way too under-appreciated in his later years
    .
    And Matt- some of my favorite wedding memories are your Michael Jackson dance moves!

    ReplyDelete