Friday, May 8, 2009

i like this room.

This room featured on decor8 is so eclectic and beautiful. I do not consider myself very savvy at decorating, but I hope to one day have a room that is pretty, clean, functional, and comfortable - very similar to this style. I have not made up my feelings about wall paper... but has anyone ever heard of fabric wall paper? I wonder if it really does come off easier than actual wall paper.

This weekend we plan on babysitting our niece, going to the Live Green event downtown, attending a Graduation party for my bestie, and celebrating our wonderful Mothers. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The original wall paper was fabric. Anything that is more fabric than paper should be easier to deal with. Here is a link:

    http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/lv_wall_coverings/article/0,2041,DIY_14133_2270741,00.html

    ReplyDelete