Thursday, March 5, 2009

tacos nacos taqueria

My Father-in-law, David, took Matthew and I out to Tacos Nacos Taqueria {located on 114th S, State St in Sandy} last weekend, and I have to say, it's the closest thing to La Gringa tacos in Mexico I've found here in Utah. {La Gringa is the BEST place to eat in Mexico. The tacos al pastor are dangerously close to perfection.} These are the tacos al pastor (spicy pork) and they were delicious. The only thing that could make them better is some piƱa {pineapple} mixed in with the cilantro and onions... which next time we go, I'll bring my own and pretend I'm back in Cuernavaca, eating delicious food and dancing with slicked-hair Mexicans. {ha ha..}
Buen Provecho!

and this is a shot of Matty. I love him. It feels like we don't have enough time together lately... but boy, he's handsome.
and apparently, very good at matching his watch to his shirt :) hot.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, we have been here twice! Good food for a good price, not a ton of food but just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check that place out- I love places like that!

    ReplyDelete