Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i have a goal for the future

I want our future children to speak Spanish. I have been having dreams about {not tacky} Spanish decorations for my house... and I think this alphabet series is darling.
(found via YHO)
I also have ambitions to make my own Spanish Alphabet series using photographs. It would be an excellent project to start now, way before I have any hijos and while I still have time and energy. Although I'm not a huge fan of vinyl, I do think this shop has some cute, simple signs such as this and this. Now... if only Matt and I had our own house ... because the itch for our own place is very strong, and we are scratching like a 5-year old with the chicken pox. Come to us soon little house. We are waiting with arms stretched wide for a big bear hug.
.
.
.
**Also, my talented husband is doing a steal-of-a-deal promotion right now for any graphic design needs. Anyone looking for a logo, website, blog banner, custom illustration, new friend, or belly dancer please look at his ad HERE on craigslist [recession designer] and contact him thru his website Ninjabot Graphics. Thanks!**

3 comments:

  1. Nice, I wish I knew another language to teach Rossi. Thanks for the great compliment! I feel like sometimes I get in a rut and can't tell if I'm getting better or worse or just staying the same. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are working on teaching the babitos spanish as well. Good idea on the signs. What a priceless gift! (FYI check grammer and/or spelling in craigslist ad. Might not be so good for business :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Sounds like a fun project.

    I am excited you are in on the swap! Yay!

    ReplyDelete