Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy happy

Oh springtime, please stay forever...

We are proud little parents {more pictures later!}

Yesterday we ran 8 miles. We feel accomplished.

We saw Coraline... LOVED it.
{super creepy... but complete awesomeness.}

We ate yummy Chinese food from Janbo.
Lemon chicken is so delicious.

We did laundry and cleaned our rooms,
it's much better without chaos.

We are awaiting Amazing Race tonight...
looooove that show.

I think helmets make us look hot.
{and make us have really big heads}

I haven't been too inspired to blog lately,
but the sunshine helps.

Matt and I pass notes in church using our iphone.
He is very cute and
bringing the beard back :)
"You know how to be silly
That's why I like you
Boy are you ever silly
I never met anyone sillier
than me till I met you.
I like you because you know when
it's time to stop being silly
Maybe day after tomorrow
Maybe never
Oops too late
It's quarter past silly."


{via I Like You... it's a darling book}

3 comments:

  1. Carla you make me smile. Keep on bloggin please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Cute. Cute.
    That is all.

    Cute.
    (woops, sorry, had to fit another one in there)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. love the helmet picture.
    2. janbo is sooooo yummy. Its our favorite place to eat! Their egg drop soup is to die for.
    3. you two are lovely!

    ReplyDelete