Tuesday, January 20, 2009

we are embarrassed to admit this.

... We might be visiting Five Guys once a week...

...maybe for the last month...

... and occasionally [this is awful to admit] we go twice a week...


As you can tell from the pictures, we really are sorta ashamed.
Normally I am not an advocate for the fast food industry,
but I do not consider this fast food.
I consider Five Guys to be heaven in a brown bag.
I'm pretty sure they lace their french fries with cocaine...
and did I mention the fry sauce... because it is DIVINE.Oh, and one more thing - they have peanuts you can eat
while you wait for your food. GENIUS.

If anyone wants to try it for the first time, or go back again
because you've tasted the divinity, let us know.
WE.WILL.GO.

Also, if there is a support group for five-guys-a-holics...we should
probably be informed.
We are still trying to train for that 1/2 marathon.

5 comments:

  1. They have five guys everywhere out here in KC but we haven't been yet. I guess it's high time we try it out! But if my husband gets addicted I'm sending you his heart attack bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think eating five guys once or twice a week is the ideal way to train for a 1/2 marathon...I mean, it only makes sense! :) Are you doing the Moab? I'm doing the D.C. half marathon the same day. Here's to being "runners"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he. I actually finally tried it out, at your recommendation. Other than the line that was out the door it was amazing. I will be back, after I hit the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...I heart Five Guys. Every time I eat there, I feel like I'm cheating on my one true burger love (Hires Big H), but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashley wants to know if she can get a grilled cheese since she doesn't eat meat?

    ReplyDelete