Friday, January 30, 2009

verrrrrrrrry excited about...

the OFFICIAL news that there is going to be an Arrested Development MOVIE!!! I heard it on the radio this morning, and since then have been doing web searches like crazy. Matt and I used over 30 exclamation points in our texting this morning because we cannot contain ourselves! And the entire cast apparently has signed on... so yes, it will be magic. Pure magic.



AND last night a friend in my photoshop class reminded me about a new Tim Burton film that is in the works.... Alice in Wonderland. I'm positive that it will be the creepiest thing ever, but also completely ah-mazing. And yes, Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter. {sigh} Matt and I loooove Tim Burton films. Have you seen the preview for Nine? We are looking forward to that very much. And to read a very good article on Alice in Wonderland from Tim Burton himself... go to this link.

I am smiling - holler for good entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/news#ni0664028

    ReplyDelete